Senior Project and tool design manager
Plasdan Automation & Systems, is looking to recruit a senior engineer to head its mould and tool automation and robotics design department. Applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
– Prepare drafts and develop technical drawings both in 2D and 3D.
– Execute and orient the execution of project drawings in coordination with the heads of the other technical departments in the company.
– Evaluate technical viability of projects.
– Oversee and support tool and mould production.
Skill set and experience requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / tool engineering, or other relevant area.
– Proven experience in similar functions (minimum 5 years).
– Working knowledge of CAD systems (SolidEdge and/or Inventor).
– Fluent in English.
– Having leadership, initiative, organizational and team work capabilities.
– Sense of responsibility.
– Work contract with the company.
– Opportunity to integrate a world-renowned company.
– Terms negotiable depending on experience demonstrated.
– Right to other amenities already in place.